Mr Mo Atalla and the team at Better Life Surgery are committed to providing a holistic approach to all patients, creating a personalised experience.
Every patient is supported by our team at Better Life through each step of their journey and this is why your new Better Life starts with us.
By Mr Mo Atalla
DATE : 28 May 2022
LOCATION: Echuca (465 High St)
Weight Loss Surgery
- Laparoscopic Sleeve Gastrectomy
- Laparoscopic Roux-en-Y Gastric Bypass
- Laparoscopic Single Anastomosis (mini) Gastric Bypass
- Laparoscopic Duodenal Switch
- Revisional weight loss surgery including conversion of adjustable gastric band to sleeve gastrectomy or gastric bypass.
- Orbera gastric balloon and adjustable gastric band in selected cases.
- Once patients have lost weight, an abdominoplasty (tummy tuck) can be offered.
- Different types of hernia repair – open and laparoscopic
- Hiatus hernia and gastric reflux surgery
- Laparoscopic cholecystectomy (Gallbladder surgery)
- Carpal tunnel surgery, trigger finger release
- Breast and endocrine conditions
- Skin cancers, lumps and bumps
- Colorectal surgery
Mr Atalla is a credentialed endoscopist under the GESA conjoint committee
- Gastroscopy and Colonoscopy
- Orbera intragastric balloon and dilatations
Dr Mohamed Atalla
“I am committed to promoting disease resolution through minimally invasive surgery in the most comfortable and safe environment possible. I am happy to assist patients in selecting the most appropriate course of action as I am a strong believer that a solid support system, from the first consultation to follow-up care, is essential to providing patients the assistance they need as they embark on a new path toward a healthier, happier lifestyle”
We are proud contributors to the Government sponsored Bariatric Surgery Registry (BSR). The BSR tracks surgical complications and provides an unbiased safety record for weight loss surgery.